Camping TourThe drive takes only 20 minutes to get there. The entire drive is through the forested area of Cheena Peak Range via Snow View Point and Kilbury the main habitats for excellent birding.
One can see a variety of Himalayan species along the way such as lammergeyer, Himalayan griffon, blue-winged minla, spotted & slaty-backed forktail, Rufus-bellied woodpecker, rufous-bellied niltava, khalij pheasant, variety of thrushes etc. Almost 150 bird species have been recorded at Pangot and surrounding areas. The numerous perennial & seasonal creeks are home to an amazing variety of flora and fauna including the leopard, yellow-throated Himalayan martins, Himalayan palm civet, ghoral, barking deer, sambhar etc.
We also Provide Camping tour packages at Bhimtal, Sattal, Naukuchiatal, Corbett National Park, Rishikesh and Mussoorie.
Duration : 2N / 3D
Destination : Nainital
Arrival Nainital. Transfer to Camp (20 km approx).
• Arrival at Camp • Welcome with hot tea and briefing on camp rules • Accommodation allotment • Daily chores • Warm up session • Breakfast • Forest familiarization • Back to camp trek • Tent Pitching Demo • Hot buffet lunch served • Leisure session • Burma Bridge • Taroline Travers • Team building games • Bonfire • Dinner • Overnight in tents
• Morning Tea • Early Breakfast • Moderate trekking/Stream Hunt to Churani Village • Village interaction and exposure to local culture and routines • Individual assessment of local problems and their solutions. • Lunch back at camp • Zig-Zag, Commando Crawl, Balance Beam, Tarzan Swing, Commando Net • Bonfire • Dinner • Overnight in tents
• Early morning Checkout with all those unforgettable memories and a resolve to return to your dear camp. Camping ends Here.
Include for this packages:
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- All activities as per itinerary, Sightseeing, Tent accommodation on min. quad sharing, all meals on AP basis, sight-seeing, entrances, guide, All meals and First Aid etc.
- Whole days activity depend on weather condation.
- Eligibility: Physically fit individual.
- Temperature: (Winter :-) -5 to 10 degree (Summers:- ) 8 to 25 degrees.
- Opreating Period: Round the year.
- Communication: Most of mobile networks at certain points within 50 m from hotel/Camp.
- Medical Facility: Camp st aff is trained in First Aid and equipped accordingly.
- Proper medical attendance with surgical care is aviliable at nainital (15 Km.)
- The package includes full boarding at camp all meals and all scheduled activities.
- Cost of package on demand.