Rajasthan Tour 6 Night / 7 Days
Day 1: Arrival at Jaipur
Upon arrival check in at the hotel, relax and later proceed to visit the City Palace in the afternoon, which is still the formal residence of the royal family. Also visit Chandra Mahal, Shri Govind Deo Temple and the City Palace Museum that has the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas. We also visit Jantar Mantar, a stone observatory, which is the largest of Jai Singh's five remarkable observatories. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 2: Jaipur
After breakfast we proceed to visit the Amber Fort, located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. En-route, visit the Hawa Mahal. Amber was the ancient capital of Kachawaha dynasty before Jai Singh founded Jaipur. Ride an elephant (Optional) to reach the gates of the fort. In the afternoon take a walk through the colorful Bazaar of Jaipur and visit a factory to see the famous block printing work, which is a specialty of Jaipur. In the evening we drive through the new city of Jaipur and visit Laxmi Narayan Mandir- a Hindu temple built in white marble. Overnight stay at the hotel in Jaipur.
Day 3.Jaipur –Jodhpur
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Jodhpur in the early morning. Jodhpur is the second largest city in Rajasthan and is also known as the blue city as most of the houses of the old city are painted blue. The old city is surrounded by a 10 km long wall, which has 101 bastions and seven gates. On your tour of Jodhpur you visit the Mehrangarh Fort, which was built on a steep hill. The fort is among the best in India with exquisitely latticed windows in residential complexes. Later proceed to visit the Jaswant Thada, a royal cenotaph built in white marble. You also stroll down the markets of Jodhpur.Overnight stay at the hotel in Jodhpur
Day 4. Jodhpur-Ranakpur-Udaipur (260kms approx)
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Udaipur in the morning, visiting the Jain Temple of Ranakpur enroute. This temple is unique as it has 200 pillars, each one carved differently and 29 halls adorned with beautiful carving and sculptures. Check in and overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur, the City of Lakes.
Day 5. Udaipur
After breakfast ,start your sightseeing tour with a visit to Sahelion-Ki-Bari. Then proceed to visit the Museum of folk art, which has a rich collection of folk dresses, puppets, dolls, masks, ornaments, folk musical instruments and paintings on display. Afterwards visit the City Palace, the biggest palace complex in India, where four generations of Maharajas added mansions and palaces. You also visit the museum of the palace, which includes the beautiful peacock mosaic and miniature wall paintings of Indian mythology. In the evening take a boat ride (Optional) on the lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 6. Udaipur-Pushkar
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Pushkar ,one of the most important pilgrimage places of Hindus ,which is famed for having the only temple dedicated to Lord Brahma in the world. Visit Dargah Sharif at Ajmer on the way to Pushkar. At Pushkar, visit the famous Brahma Temple and if you are lucky, you may be able to witness the famous camel fair of Pushkar too. Take a holy dip in the Pushkar Lake and visit its 52 bathing Ghats and more than 500 temples, each having its own legends of miraculous powers and powers of healing and displaying variety of architectural styles. Overnight stay at the hotel in Pushkar.
After breakfast ,check out from the Hotel & leave for Jaipur, where you will be transferred to the airport so that you can catch your flight to onward destination.
Standard Hotels Rs. 18500/- (Cost per person)
Extra person on plan : 35 % of per person rate.
The Price includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Daily Breakfasts.
- Tour & Transfers by AC Indica
- Arrival & Departure assistance.
The Price does not include:
- Airport taxes & airfares to/from/within India
- Monumental Entry charges for sightseeing
- Personal expenses such as bottled beverage, table drinks, telephone calls or personal equipment like sleeping bags etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and aero plane delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, petrol hikes, taxes etc.
- Night driver after 8 pm would be charged extra.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, for liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Payment terms & conditions:
- 50% payments at the time of booking & balance payments to be deposited 7 days prior to the departure date.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation : 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention