Romantic Rajasthan 4 Nights / 5 Days
Day 1.Arrive Udaipur-To Mt Abu
On arrival at Udaipur Railway station/airport, our local representative will transfer you to Mt Abu which is the only hill station in Rajasthan nestling in picturesque Aravalli hills. Upon arrival check in at the hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel in Mount Abu
Day 2.Mt Abu
Today after breakfast,proceed for the sightseeing of Mt Abu.Visit the famous Dilwara Jain temples. Dilwara Jain Temples were constructed between 11th and 13th centuries. After visiting the temple, proceed to Nakki Lake. This artificial lake is ringed by hills. In the evening take a stroll down the bazaar up to Sunset Point from where you get a wonderful view of the setting sun. Overnight stay at the hotel in Mount Abu
Day 3. Mt Abu to Udaipur
After breakfast, check out from the Hotel & drive to Mount Abu & drive to Udaipur.Upon arrival check in at the hotel.Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 4. Udaipur
After breakfast ,start your sightseeing tour with a visit to Sahelion-Ki-Bari. Then proceed to visit the Museum of folk art, which has a rich collection of folk dresses, puppets, dolls, masks, ornaments, folk musical instruments and paintings on display. Afterwards visit the City Palace, the biggest palace complex in India, where four generations of Maharajas added mansions and palaces. You also visit the museum of the palace, which includes the beautiful peacock mosaic and miniature wall paintings of Indian mythology. In the evening take a boat ride (Optional) on the lake Pichola. Overnight stay at the hotel in Udaipur.
Day 5.Udaipur-Tour Ends
After breakfast ,check out from the Hotel & you will be transferred to Udaipur railway station/airport where the tour ends.
Standard Hotels Rs. 13000/- (Cost per person)
Extra person on plan : 35 % of per person rate.
The Price includes:
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis at Hotels mentioned above or similar.
- Daily Breakfasts.
- Tour & Transfers by AC Indica
- Arrival & Departure assistance.
The Price does not include:
- Airport taxes & airfares to/from/within India
- Monumental Entry charges for sightseeing
- Personal expenses such as bottled beverage, table drinks, telephone calls or personal equipment like sleeping bags etc.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and aero plane delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances,petrol hikes, taxes etc.
- Night driver after 8 pm would be charged extra.
- The above itinerary is suggested Tour Plan. The Company is responsible for only those services which are charged from the guest. All other services which are not paid by the guest to the Company are Suggested services and Company is nowhere bound to provide that service or pay the cost for the same.
- Check in and Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Company is not responsible, for liable for any damage, loss or injury caused to any passenger while taking the tour.
Payment terms & conditions:
- 50% payments at the time of booking & balance payments to be deposited 7 days prior to the departure date.
- Cancellation within 30 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation: No retention charge.
- Cancellation within 15 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation : 50 % retention
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the arrival date of the tour packages / Hotel Booking / Transportation or Non Utilization of the same : 100 % Retention